2021/22 Reviews and Testimonials from Our Clients
Here are some of the emails that we have received from clients in 2021 and early 2022. They are very happy with our photo restoration, retouching, and repair of damaged old photographs, and you will be too!
DISCLAIMER: These reviews are generally representative of what our clients write, although most clients don’t comment either positively or negatively. Just a very few clients have sent complaints. We do not provide any discounts, freebies or other incentives in exchange for favorable reviews, and we do not request testimonials from our clients…but we are happy to receive them!
These reviews and comments are the real deal.
- From a self-described elderly client: This is amazingly good and I admire what you can do. Please send me an invoice I can pay with PayPal. Thanks again for working with me
- From a Canadian client: They look Great, Please send me your bill for both the black and white as well as the color versions, great job.
- From a new client in the Austin, Texas area: Gud deal that looks awesome
- From a new client in West Texas: I loved it very much, thank you, I give my approval
- From a new client with a damaged family portrait: It looks great! Thank you very much. I’ll be looking for the invoice.
- From a client who needed some business photographs retouched: Awesome job.
- From a client who sent a photograph of his great great grandfather sitting on a horse: Looks great. Send me an invoice.
- From an Austin client: Well done – we are happy with the proof, so please send us your invoice. Thanks very much for your expert touch with these photographs!
- From a European client who is working on a family history: We’re both very happy indeed with the work done to the picture. You have done a great job, as usual.
- From an attorney who needed a few tweaks to a corporate headshot: Looks great!
- From a repeat client who sent an 1850 tintype for restoration: Looks great, please bill us.
- From an East Coast client: The photos are phenomenal and we are thrilled!
- From a new client who sent a highly deteriorated wedding photograph: Outstanding job, let’s do it!!!!!
- From a repeat client in the southeastern United States: Thank you so much! You are awesome sauce!
- From a new client: This looks good! I’m pleased that you could capture the mountains in the background; I was going to tell you they were there but figured they wouldn’t show up. Please send me the bill!
- From a new client, referred by an existing client: Miles—Thanks for the prompt attention! I hope to use your company for future projects..
© 2006-2023 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-361, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy