Reviews and Testimonials from Our Clients – 2012
Here are some of the emails that we received from clients in 2012. They were very happy with our photo retouching and repair of damaged old photographs, and you will be too!
DISCLAIMER: These testimonials are generally representative of what our clients write, although many or most clients don’t comment either positively or negatively. Just a handful of clients have sent complaints. We did not provide any discounts, freebies or other incentives to the people who sent the praise shown below, and we do not request testimonials from our clients…but we are happy to receive them!
- From a new Connection on LinkedIn: Miles you retouched my mother’s black and white picture. Took the mold off. It is now on the cover of her book of poetry Ellen’s Pearls. Your work is great. Everyone loves this picture. You did a fantastic job!!![Note: The book Ellen’s Pearls is available on Amazon.]
- From a repeat client who sent in a very dark photograph for restoration: Just got home and I love it!! Can’t wait to give it to my uncle!
- From a distressed wedding photographer who accidentally missed one of the “essential” family-group photos. We brought some people in from other photos to create the group: Looks good! Thank you!
- From a family genealogist: You [our team of retouching and restoration experts] are a true artist! I can’t believe how good this photo looks. I truly appreciate the expertise you used in restoring it. I don’t know if anything is missing, as I’ve never actually seen these members of my family before. However, in comparing the untouched photo with what you have done, I think it is a truly remarkable job.
- From a couple needing a business photograph: That was so fast! Yes, it’s great. Thank you. Email the invoice to [omitted] and we’ll take care of that within the hour.
- From a family researcher in Utah: My wife loves it! Thanks very much.
- From a businessman who sells images that we have restored: I have sold hundreds of the other [images] you did for me with zero complaints.
- From a repeat client who sent an old photograph that we were’t sure could be helped: We like it, send me a bill.
- From a client whose company sells images: Outstanding job as usual. I thought this was a basket case, but you came through as always. I am so glad I found such a reliable and expert retoucher for my projects.
- From a new client, referred by an existing client, who needed a portrait for professional purposes: I do like the cropped version better, thanks for providing both. I am not a fan of my own photo but I think this will work well.
- From a client who send a photo of her children at the beach. She plans to have it printed and hang in the living room: Looks great…looks fabulous!
- From a UK client who sent a memorable vacation photograph. We removed a stranger standing in the middle of the scene to make the photo perfect: That was speedy! Many thanks!
- From a professional photographer: My client likes it, please invoice. Thanks!
- From a long-time repeat client: Amazing. Just freaking amazing. I wish I had 1/10 of the talent displayed by your work. I just don’t have the words to describe how satisfied I am with the high quality of retouching you are providing. I pity the people who are paying for sub-standard work like I did before I found you.
- From a first-time photo restoration client: I just saw the proof.. It is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you soooo Much! send me the invoice and I will pay thru PayPal 🙂
- From a business owner: Looks great. Forward invoice.
- From a returning client: Thank you for your work and quick turnaround. Thank you infinitely!
- From a client with some photos for restoration: I just wanted to than you again for your help and your patience.
- For several years this client had us retouch photographs of her clients for publicity purposes, then she decided to have some of her own headshots retouched: They look great.
- We put Rocky Mountain scenery behind a person who actually was photographed indoors: That looks good.
- From a recent university graduate in the UK: I’m so impressed with the service, would recommend it to anyone!
- From a gentleman who sent us a portrait for retouching: Nice job. Thank you. Go ahead and bill me.
- A Canadian client wrote: Thanks Miles for the cleanup of the old family photo.
- A personal friend asked us to restore an old family photograph: That is really unbelievable, Miles. I can actually see inside the cottage, and see the worn areas on the thatched roof. I am more than satisfied!
- From a new client who sent a headshot for retouching: Hi Miles! the PICTURE looks AMAZING.
- From a couple of motorcycle enthusiasts: Looks great
- From a client who sent a creased and faded color photo of two girls for restoration: I really like this version,looks great!
- From a photo-restoration client in the United States: This version looks perfect. Please, send me your invoice. I really appreciate your job!
- From a client who had used our photo restouching services in the past, and decided to let us try restoring an old photograph: Miles, It looks great! Thanks!
- From a client in Ireland: That is perfect, thank you.
- From a family genealogist in Norway: You really are doing important work here. So many images that would have been unusable, can now be used in genealogy. Just as I’m working to bring my ancestors out of the darkness of history, your work allows me to show their images with a quality which is really astonishing.
- From a client in Texas: You have done some great work and we will happily share it with about 300 people via presentation at the reception for my parents golden anniversary. This is a very special occasion for the family; please know that you have broughts smiles to all of us….and soon all the others who will see your work.
- From a new client who sent a photograph of a bodybuilder: LOOKS GREAT!!!!
- From a client who sent a deteriorated image of her grandmother: I miss her sooooo much! I have tears streaming down my face right now. Thank you so much!
- From a repeat client who sent a real-estate photo: That’s perfect, Miles. This is just like having an “artist’s impression” and is more than sufficient for our purposes.
- From an African-American client: I just wanted to tell you Irma is QUITE PLEASED w/ the picture!! Her great aunt had it & she had never saw it. It was taken in the early 1930’s. She found it among her aunts things after she passed away recently! Thanks so much!
- From a 2010 client: You have done a wonderful job of editing photos for me in the past and I’m hoping we can work together again. Here is a new job.
- From a client who sent a family Easter photograph for touch-ups: Thank you so much! Great turnaround time. I appreciate your help!
- From a new photo retouching client: It looks amazing!
- From a client who sent a color photograph of his parents, which had severe creases: This is brilliant! I don’t know how you did it. Well done.
- From a client who sent a very-faded great-grandparents photograph: [Y]ou did a damn good job. That is great I officially approve this proof.
- From a European client who sent a glare-y snapshot of a family portrait hanging on the wall (behind glass): Thanks, Miles! You guys do great work! Will always be back! Many thanks again! This photo is now on its way to my cousin in Brazil (it’s her grandparents). You have no idea how happy this is going to make so many people!
- From a client who sent a black & white photo of someone in the military for restoration: Looks amazing!!
- This client had a large, damaged, extremely fragile color photograph. She used her iPhone to take 4 photos of it (top left, top right, lower left, etc.). We assembled the images and used Photoshop to repair the damage: Thank you so much, that turned out beautiful!!!! Amazing!!!
- At first we weren’t sure if this person was going to become a client or not. Upon reading the rest of her email, we saw that she felt the prices were fair and she wanted us to retouch her wedding photographs: Thanks for the quick response! Your prices are beyond reasonable.
- From a client who sent a photograph of her deceased father, taken when he was 6 months old: It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
- From a photo-restoration client: I appreciate the work you did and will keep you in my “favorites”. I’ve already told someone else about your services.
- From an African-American client who sent a very damaged color photograph for reconstruction: I love it!!!
- From a new client who sent a damaged portrait: Great work
- From a new client who first called on the phone: Your work is great,
- From a client: Your website is so straightforward and and simple to use.
- This client sent two damaged photos for restoration: The proof looks great! Thank you. Please send the link to pay 🙂
- From a client: Perfect! You do such a wonderful job!
- From an East Coast (US) media executive: Looks fantastic.
- From a client who needed a publicity photo for a newspaper: You are amazing, thanks so much
- From a grandmother who sent a cellphone photo of a birthday party: Major improvement – thank you.
- From a new bride: Yes, that sounds great! I would love the [other changes], in addition to the changes already requested. And [the price] is more than reasonable. Please begin work! 🙂 Is there anything else you need me to do right now? [The answer was that we knew what needed to be done and the client had agreed to the price that we told her, so we didn’t need anything else.]
- From a client who sent a favorite European vacation photo that had a couple of strangers in the background: This is perfect! I love it! Please send me the invoice. I will be paying with paypal.
- From a professional photographer who asked us to restore a damaged photograph for one of his clients: Looks fine, that was quick and thank you.
- From a client who submitted two badly-faded family photographs: The photos were just perfect.
- From an engineer: Thanks for retouching the 1904 photo. I can now see what Aunt Maggie and Uncle Doc looked like. I will be sending more family photos for retouching in the future.
- From a client in the UK: Great work
- From an American client restoring old photograhs for a family history book: You do wonders. Thanks Miles. It looks better than the original.
- From a client who sent some senior photographs:
I just tried for 15 minutes to find a common site for retouching service reviews and couldn’t find one. Google and Yelp (and Citisearch, etc.) all require a location before offering an opportunity to write a review.
So anyway, if you want to use all or part of the following on your site please feel free;
“I cannot recommend their service highly enough. The work was first rate, the fee was very reasonable, and the turnaround time was quick (and better than I was promised). Miles set a record for responding to my emails for an online company and he did everything he could to help me. Thank you for making it very easy to meet my deadline.”
Thanks again, Miles. I really appreciate it.
- From a client who sent an artistic wedding photograph: The picture looks great.
- From a client who sent 3 high-school senior photos for acne removal and other touch-ups: They look great. Thanks again Miles for all of your help. [L]ater tonight I’m going to leave some great reviews for you on websites that rate retouching services.
- From a regular client: I appreciate your caution and that you want to ensure I am satisfied. You guys are the best.
- From a Texas client who went on a ski trip: That is beautiful! Thank you so much!
- Regarding the portrait of a religious person: I am indeed very happy with the photo and appreciate your quality. Thank you!
- From a mom who sent a photo of her young daughter: Hi Miles – Thank you so very very much!!!! I really appreciate the fast turnaround! Now I’ll be able to give this to photo to family for Christmas. It’s perfect!
Try us, and let us show you how we can improve your photographs! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…if you don’t love the result, we won’t send you a bill and you don’t owe anything!
© 2006-2021 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-361, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy