Here is a listing of some of our better competitors. We invite you to compare their work and prices with ours.
- Greg / Floyd Apodaca Beautiful work, $200 per hour, minimum 2 hours per job. It is worthwhile to see his page of before-and-after images to understand the improvements to a photograph that skilled retouching can make.
- Lilac Digital Photo Restoration Service Good work, less expensive than Greg Apodaca. “General” (minor) retouch costs $45 and up, “Detailed Retouch” costs $75 and up. Note that our “Standard Retouch” is comparable to their “Detailed Retouch.”
- Glenn Feron Glenn is a very skilled retoucher. His posted rate is $125 per hour, with a minimum $250 deposit to start job.
- Glenn Honiball Another Glenn, very skilled with a set of 80 before-and-after images that are entertaining to view. There are no prices listed on the website, you need to contact him direct to learn what your job will cost. It’s likely to be waaaay more than our affordable price for a standard beauty retouch.
- Brian Dilg Brian has a list of top-drawer commercial clients, and he does good work. No prices are listed on his website. We challenge you to find any of his images that we could not do at 399Retouch.com!
- CVS, Walgreen’s, Wolf Camera These national chains offer photo retouching service for $39.95 or $49.95 per photo, which also includes a print of the completed photo. Delivery time varies, you must handwrite your desired changes on a small coupon, and there is no opportunity to discuss changes with a human like there is with us at 399Retouch.
Please compare us to our competitors in every way, and we think you will want to at least test us at 399Retouch.com. You will be glad you did!
© 2006-2017 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-248, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy