Reviews and Testimonials from Our Clients – 2013
Here are some of the emails that we received from clients in 2013. They were very happy with our photo retouching and repair of damaged old photographs, and you will be too!
DISCLAIMER: These testimonials are generally representative of what our clients write, although many or most clients don’t comment either positively or negatively. Just a handful of clients have sent complaints. We did not provide any discounts, freebies or other incentives to the people who sent the praise shown below, and we do not request testimonials from our clients…but we are happy to receive them!
- From a client with faded, damaged photographs of ancestors: They look great. Send me the invoice and I will pay with pay pal. Many thanks
- This professional photographer sent a photo of a plate of food, and he needed it retouched quickly: Looks great Miles, please invoice me! Many Thanks!
- From a client in Spain (yes, we speak Spanish): gracias por el buen trabajo. Contaré contigo para futuros trabajos. Un abrazo
- From a Texas client: That’s perfect.
- From a client who sent a family photo for restoration: Looks ok to me Miles.Send me the invoice.
- From a new client who sent some badly faded color photographs: Thanks Miles, These look good. I will pay [with] Pay Pal.
- We recreated a photograph for this professional photographer. His client had torn into little pieces, and then had second thoughts: You guys do phenomenal work! Quote me if you wish.
- From a financial planner needing a headshot for a company website: You’re amazing! It looks great! I just want to tell you that I’m so grateful you are still around, still in business. I am really glad I found you however many years ago it was that I first contacted you and I am grateful for the service you provide. For this situation, I’ve wanted a new website photo for over a year now. But we live in a remote area…and to get dressed up and “made up” and haul into town just for a photo to be taken would be a good half-day endeavor. In an already taxed schedule, it just has not been in the cards. So I thought about it last week and decided that with the fancy digital SLR camera I hardly use anymore and a steady hand behind the shutter, how hard could it be to ask my husband or daughter to just shoot away?! Especially if I could then get you to make it look nice? Got the top half all fixed, wore shorts on the bottom, went into our backyard in front of the nicest [background], and had them just snap away! Granted, I had to organize the distance, zoom, etc…. but in the end, I think it’s a better result than the photo I already had on the site. You made it look perfect and I appreciate it!
- This client sent an old photograph for restoration. A part of the original photo was gone; we re-created it: It’s amazing, Miles! Thanks so much. Will be waiting for your invoice.
- From a photo restoration client: Thanks again, Miles. I do appreciate that the photo is well done & in such a timely manner.
- From a photo retouching client: Looks good! Nice work.
- From another client who sent an old photograph that needed restoration, then removing some people in the background: It’s perfect. Thank you so much. You do amazing work.
- From the promoter of an African-American singing group: This will be a wrap. I love this picture.
- From a local photo restoration client: Thanks, Miles. I think it looks great, so much better than [expensive local photo store] did for me.
- From a client who sent a poor camera-phone photo of her and her husband with a VIP: Perfect! 🙂
- From a client who sent a scan of a damaged portrait photo: It s perfect
- From an African-American client in the Washington, D.C. area: That looks wonderful. Please send me your bill.
- From a new client in Texas: Looks good. I already have a PayPal account, so can pay with that.
- From a photo restoration client: Your magic genie has done it again. This restoration exceeded my expectations.
- From a company that utilizes our images: Perfect! Please invoice.
- From a happily-married man: It looks great! Go ahead and send the invoice. Yes, this is [my wife]. This is her shortly before our marriage 55 years ago. I have been carrying the original around in my wallet for that long.
- From a mother who sent a family photograph: I am very pleased with the retouch done…The photo is perfect. Thank you so much!
- Same client, regarding another family photo that she sent for retouching: It looks really good Miles. Thank you for YOUR patience with my pickiness.
- From a previous client: My mom has this picture she wants to use on her website…I’m not sure what I want…My last picture came out very nice, so I trust you guys.
- From a client who sent a portrait photo for use on a website: Hey, Miles, The picture looks great, send me an invoice
- From a photo-restoration client in Australia: Thanks Miles that looks good.
- From a commercial client: Okay, Miles! Both look good! Clear to invoice for both.
- From a professional photographer: I will fwd to client, stay tuned…thanks for the quick turnaround!
- From a client researching family history: You don’t disappoint. Great job on bringing grandmother back to life again. My cousins will be very grateful for your expertise, when I share a copy of this with them. Well done. I am indeed happy with the results.
- From a photo-restoration client: Thank you again for such a great job!…Anyway, wanted to let you know what an awesome job you did on the photo.
- From a professional photographer: I think it looks great and I got the thumbs up from my client.
- From a repeat client who sent a photograph for restoration: Thanks Miles. It looks terrific.
- From a client who frequently sends us very faded images for restoration, after we restored a particularly difficult one: WOW! Just amazing! Better than I could have expected!
- From a new client who sent some Hawaii vacation photographs: Thanks. Looks great. Send me invoice and start on the other one!
- From a Norwegian client: Your work is as usual brilliant…[T]he work you people do is is consistently excellent, the preservation of old photographs is vital to genealogists as myself. Without experts like you, these images would be lost forever. You could easily charge more for your work than you do. In Norway we’re used to prices that would give people from abroad nightmares…My compliments to you and your staff. This was, indeed, a real challenge, but the final result is excellent.
- From a professional photographer, after he received the proofs of two corporate-style portraits: Looks great Miles, I’ll fwd to client for final approval but I don’t anticipate them having a problem with it. [He was right, his client liked them.]
- From a client: It’s perfect, Please invoice.
- From a returning client: Looks terrific!! Thank you. Please send the link to pay. You guys really rock.
- From another returning client: Perfect in every way. Nice job.
- From a professional photographer who wasn’t satisfied with his own Photoshopping (R) results: Miles, thank you! Above and beyond the call of duty. I will forward this to my client. My looks similar but [comparison of results]. Bravo!
- From a photo restoration client: Thanks Miles, I have been comparing between the old and new and it looks good to me!
From a client who needed a photo retouched in a hurry: Thanks for the quick turn on this – much appreciated.
- From a businessman who uses our services: Looks great as always! That was quick!
- A review left on a website from a client: The restoration done on my mothers old, worn, wrinkled, black and white baby picture was excellent! It had been ripped in half and taped together long ago and the tape had yellowed. The rip was right over her lips. You can’t tell there was ever any damage! Miles gave great communication and it was done a lot quicker than I had anticipated. And what a fantastic value! Other photo restoration places wanted a week or longer and $200! Thanks, Miles and 399Retouch!
- From a client: Yes, that is fine. You are good!
- From a client who wanted to “look like a Victoria’s Secret model” (Remember: They are Photoshopped.): Hi Miles- IT LOOKS FABULOUS!!
- From a newlywed who asked for a special effect on a wedding photograph: I really like the spot focus one. 🙂 its perfect! Thank you so much for all your hard work on the photo. Its looks amazing and I really appreciate it 🙂
- From a Scandinavian client who sent some older photographs for restoration: Perfection. You deliver the best results again. Just one little thing I’d like you to fix: [a small smudge that we accidentally missed] When that’s fixed, those two pictures will be better than they were 60 years ago 🙂 And I really mean that. [We fixed the smudge.]
Try us, and let us show you how we can improve your photographs! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…if you don’t love the result, we won’t send you a bill and you don’t owe anything!
© 2006-2020 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-361, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy