2016 / 2017 Reviews and Testimonials from Our Clients
Here are some of the emails that we have received from clients in 2016 and 2017. They are very happy with our photo retouching and repair of damaged old photographs, and you will be too!
DISCLAIMER: These reviews are generally representative of what our clients write, although many or most clients don’t comment either positively or negatively. Just a very few clients have sent complaints. We did not provide any discounts, freebies or other incentives to the people who sent the praise shown below, and we do not request testimonials from our clients…but we are happy to receive them!
- From a client who sent photographs of a deceased loved one: They look wonderful…..it warms my heart to see them touched up. Please email a bill and I will pay through paypal. Cannot thank you enough!
- From a portrait photographer, a repeat client: I will be forwarding a few more of others as well. I can do minor retouches here, but when guys are balding, etc, we have “hot spots” that I don’t have skill to do.
- From a Scandinavian client: That’s lovely, I’m totally happy with that. Please send your bill, and after that I’ve got another tricky photograph for your attention.
From a Texas client, after we retouched 9 of her photos: Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!
- From a Nevada (USA) client who sent several vacation photos for improvement: Perfect, thank you!
- From a repeat client who sent a family photograph: I think you’ve done a splendid job on a difficult photograph. I’m also impressed by your determination to go the extra mile for your customers.
- From a musician who sent a historic photograph for restoration: Looks great! I’m a musician and will probably need some retouching work down the road.
- From a father who send some vacation photographs of his young sons: Perfect! This looks great. Thank you for all the work, much appreciated!
- From a repeat client who sent 3 photographs of her extended family. We switched heads around to get one photo in which everyone has eyes open and is looking at the camera, and fixed a shirt-collar issue: Great job as usual, Miles.
- From a genealogist when she learned the price: Miles, I am amazed that it can be so reasonable. I did notice someone commented somewhere that you were reasonable, so I shouldn’t be surprised.
- From a new client from Texas: Love it! Please let me know how to make payment.
- From a client who sent some business-related photographs: Thanks, Good Job…You do a great job and if I have any restoration work in the future your my man !!
- From a repeat client with photographs needing restoration: Yes, the picture is fine and thank you so very much. Please send invoice.
- From a client who sent a photo of mother and daughter for restoration: Thanks very much, Miles. Yes–this looks great! Thank you so much. Please send me the photo (and the bill)… You and your team do wonderful work, and I hope to send you more photos in the future!…This was actually a quick turnaround; I appreciate it!
- A client sent an old class portrait with a missing area, which we filled in. Several weeks later she sent this fun email: Hello Miles, Yesterday it was our CEO’s Birthday and I finally surprised him with his school picture that you restored. He loved it and he kept talking about it to his family and frends. Everybody in the office saw the before and after pictures and they were all impressed. I told everyone about 399Retouch. This picture was so special and you made it more special. Thank you so much.
- From a client who sent a badly-faded photograph: Miles, That is simply amazing! It’s great. Go ahead and invoice. Thanks again.
- From a client who sent a father-son photograph with a distracting bystander in the background, after we removed the bystander: This looks great, Miles. Thank you.
- From a genealogist who sent a very, very faded photograph of her great great grandmother: I cried when I looked at the picture—I felt like I was really getting to see what she looked like for the first time.
- From a new client who sent three photographs for restoration: This is great! Please go ahead and send me the bill for this image. I would love for you and your team to get started on the other two images.
- From a new client with a very faded photograph: Hi, Miles. Yes, it’s perfect! Please send me method to pay for it so I can have the photo. Thank you very much!!
- From an executive who has used our services in the past: You helped me with some photos a while back, and did a great job. Attached are two images I would love help with. [Later] This is absolutely perfect Miles. A great job, as usual.
- From a client restoring old photographs for inclusion in his family history: I really love you work.I couldn’t wait to start up with more pictures. [Next day, when he saw the completed photo] I was at the gym when I got your email [with the proof] on my smart phone and rushed home to let you know I was very happy with the photo….great job. thank you so much. I’m going to go through my pictures and come up with those I would like to have done.
- We retouched a 1965 photograph of this client’s wife: Hi Miles, You did a wonderful job on the restoration! I appreciate you very much you taking the years off the aged photograph. The photo certainly meets my expectations
- From a new client: Wonderful job..!!!
- From another new client: Thanks for the proofs. They look great.
- From a new Canadian client: Thank You Miles, I am sure I will have more work for you in the near future.
- From a professional photographer who sent an underwater photograph needing some artistic changes: Wow beautiful job! I loved this session but I was frustrated with how blue the tones were. Thank you for doing such a good job with the background as well.
Try us, and let us show you how we can improve your photographs! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…if you don’t love the result, we won’t send you a bill and you don’t owe anything!
© 2006-2017 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-248, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy