2017 Reviews and Testimonials from Our Clients
Here are some of the emails that we have received from clients in 2017. They are very happy with our photo retouching and repair of damaged old photographs, and you will be too!
DISCLAIMER: These reviews are generally representative of what our clients write, although many or most clients don’t comment either positively or negatively. Just a very few clients have sent complaints. We do not provide any discounts, freebies or other incentives in exchange for favorable reviews, and we do not request testimonials from our clients…but we are happy to receive them!
These reviews and comments are the real deal.
- From a new client who sent a faded black-and-white photograph of her grandparents in a horse-drawn buggy: Hi Miles, Looks great!!
- From a Texas client: Hi Miles, Looks great!! Shoot me an invoice and I’ll get you paid. You do excellent work and I have already recommended you to a couple of my friends. Thanks so much!
- From a client in West Texas who sent several photos of areas of a too-big-to-scan photograph. We put the pieces together and sent her a restoration of the entire large photo: WOW!! Excellent job!! Thank you so much!!
- From an East Coast client who has been sending us family photos for years: Many thx- as always you do an excellent job! I hope business is continuing to go well. Have a wonderful holiday season.
- From a client who sent a photograph that had been damaged: It looks so amazing Miles! Thank you. Yes! Send me an invoice. Dad died in March and this is going to make my mom so happy. You need a Superman cape.
- From a Texas client working on his family history: I am pleasantly pleased with the work, with the promptness and certainly with the price. Thanks for such a good experience.
- From a European client: ?The overall impression is that this is an excellent restoration. Your high standards are easy to see.
- From the same European client, regarding a different photograph: That’s one for the Photoshop Hall of Fame, man 🙂 I cannot fault that. Full marks for the work done on this image which had quite a few issues from the beginning. I love this photograph, and I love this restoration.
- From a first-time client: How wonderful of you! Thank you!! I’ll know where to go for future touch-ups.
- From another first-time client: Wow. What an improvement! Thank you so much.
- From a client in Europe: I think it looks excellent. You did a great job with the background. I’m very happy with this.
- From a client who send a scan of a damaged tintype: Wow!!! That is SO much better than I expected… You do fantastic work – I didn’t even image it could look that good.
- From a university student: Thank you, and I will keep you guys in mind for future restorations! Very satisfied! 🙂
- From a California client: attached are three more pic’s to retouch for me. You can do them in any order, I really appreciate the service you and staff provide.
- From a photo-restoration client: Nice I’m vey happy with it. It’s a go. Thanks Miles
- From a client in the western United States: Looks great. Please send the invoice.
- From a client who sent photos that will appear in his new book: Thanks so much, Miles. Nice work!
- From a new client who sent a photo which had torn into a dozen pieces, some of which were missing: Thanks! You’re amazing!
- From a new client who had several wedding photos that didn’t look as good as they could: My sister-in-law [name] has raved about your work….[T]he photo looks fantastic. I love that back ground!…[Y]ou really do excellent work! I am so thrilled beyond belief… I promise we are ecstatic about edits and happily ready to pay. I was just telling my girlfriends about you last night! Get ready for referrals!…I will absolutely use you again in the future and I’ve told all my friends about you 🙂 thanks again!
- From a new client needing a photo restored: I like the way you do business.
- From a client: Miles you really are doing a great job!
- From a client who needed five photos restored ASAP: Looks awesome Please proceed with other 4. [We did, completed all 5 ahead of the deadline.]
- From a European client: You’ve done brilliant, and sensitive, work restoring this image…Thank you for your professional and dedicated service.
- From a Texas client: Hooray you made me look skinnier! Thank you miles!
- From a potential client not satisfied with the proof of her wedding photograph, utilizing our simple ‘If you aren’t satisfied we won’t send you a bill’ policy: I’m sorry but I’m not satisfied with this photo. (I hope she will try us again later on another project.)
- From a new photo-restoration client: wow – were you able to pull out that detail?. Thanks so much.
- From a client, after we inserted a missing person into a group photo: Wow…I guess it can be done….keep working your magic.
- From a client: I really enjoy the picture. It is the only one in my library having all the children with their father.
- From a first-time client who had a large portrait of a relative. The photograph had been varnished sometime in the past, and the varnish had darkened and crazed so the photograph was very degraded: Wow! Wow! I love it can’t wait till my mom see’s it!!!!
- From a “client” whose praise I especially value: Perfect!! Thanks, dad!
- From a Texas client who sent a photograph of his father for restoration: I love it. You did great work.
- From a European client: I cannot fault that. I’m totally happy.
- From a Texas client who sent a very faded baby photo for restoration: Hi Miles – The proof looks great!
- From a business owner in the Midwest: Perfect!
- From a photo-restoration client: Beautiful work…very happy…Done
- From a different photo-restoration client: The beautiful work you and your staff do is priceless to me.
- From a repeat client: Great work…thumbs up…very satisfied
- From a new client: Excellent! Drop me the bill and I’ll get you paid post-haste.
- From a university professor: I was dumbfounded by the quality you managed to bring out.
- From a client living in a small Texas town: Thank you for fixing the photos they look great
- From a B2B client: Looks awesome!!!! Please invoice!
- From an American client who needed a portrait-quality photograph for social media and business cards, in a hurry: Thank you, Miles! This was fast and very good service.
Try us, and let us show you how we can improve your photographs! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…if you don’t love the result, we won’t send you a bill and you don’t owe anything!
© 2006-2018 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-361, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy