2019 Reviews and Testimonials from Our Clients
Here are some of the emails that we have received from clients in 2019. They are very happy with our photo restoration, retouching, and repair of damaged old photographs, and you will be too!
DISCLAIMER: These reviews are generally representative of what our clients write, although most clients don’t comment either positively or negatively. Just a very few clients have sent complaints. We do not provide any discounts, freebies or other incentives in exchange for favorable reviews, and we do not request testimonials from our clients…but we are happy to receive them!
These reviews and comments are the real deal.
- From a new client who sent photos of six members of the U.S. military for restoration: Thank you for EVERYTHING.
- From a client who sent for restoration a photo of her dad as a boy: Thanks again for your assistance!!! I really appreciate your work.
- From a North Carolina photo restoration client: Perfect.
- From a new Northern California client: Miles!!!! I can’t thank you enough!!! Please send me a bill! Can I tip you as well! I am so grateful! It looks so good and you got it down so quickly!!! Thank you soooo much!
Review left on Google Maps by that same Northern California client: “I cannot thank 399retouch enough! I am so grateful for their phenomenal, affordable and speedy service! I waited until the last minute to get an old, water damaged picture restored. They were able to get it done for me in time to give it as a Father’s Day gift. I had been shopping around and am so impressed that they finished it VERY quickly. Plus they were the best priced option I found.”
- From a Texas client: That looks awesome Miles. I approve!!! I will be paying by credit card.
- From a new local client: t’s perfect. I’m thrilled. I can’t thank you enough. I have more that I’ll send you as I finish going through old boxes.
- From a returning client: Returning customer because y’all do amazing work. I have a very old photo of my mother-in-law in Shakespeare garb. Is scanning the picture and sending it to you better than taking a photo of it with my phone? [The answer is that we can usually do a really good restoration of a smartphone photo, but if a scanner is readily available we recommend that.]
- From the same client: They look great! Thanks so much for the push. Please bill me and I’ll pay through PayPal.
- From the same client, a different photo: You’re awesome!! That’s great! Thanks so much!!
- From a client who returned after several years: Great turn around time! I approve the photos and would like to pay with a VISA credit card.
- From a new client who initially was skeptical that we could successfully restore a particular photograph: Thank you that looks lovely.
- From the same skeptical client, after an additional set of photo restorations: Those look fantastic. Thank you.
- From a client who sent two treasured photographs: It looks just great, Miles. Thank you so much for restoring pictures that mean so much to us.
- From a new client: Thank you, Miles. Great work and thanks for the cropped version as well. Have a great day!
- From a client who needed a photograph restored for use in a memorial service: That is great! Thank you for all of your hard work!
- From a client on the East Coast of the United States: Perfect! All good- thx, Miles!
- From a client who sent a photo that was taken facing the sun: Thank you – it looks dramatically better than the original I sent! Please let me know how to pay you from my Paypal account. [We sent her the bill, which can be paid from her Paypal account with just a couple of clicks.]
- From a new client on the U.S. East Coast: Thank you Miles it’s beautiful!
- From a client who sent scans of two large, damaged photographs: Approved!!!!! They both look great
- We had to create a background during the restoration of this damaged photograph: WOW! The picture looks wonderful. I am very pleased to get this in time for Christmas. Please send the invoice.
- From a new client who had a large photograph that had been water-damaged. She scanned all areas of it, and emailed us the scans: Thanks for having such a cool business!
- From a new client: Miles… Thank you! That looks really great! What PayPal address do I use? [the answer to the question is, we will email you a bill that you can pay with a credit card, a debit card, or Paypal]
- From a book author, a repeat client, whose photo needed a little touching up: This is perfect, as usual.
- From a client who sent several very significant photographs for restoration: We really appreciate you working with us and appreciate your patience. You do not know what this means to us.
- From a new client in the Texas Hill Country: Wow. Very nice.
- From a client who sent two photos for restoration: Mikes that looks terrific!! And what a fast turnaround.
- From a musician whose album cover we assembled: I also want to especially thank you for the superior effort you gave to this project and for the excellent look of the final product. Your service and attention to detail was exceptional and your approach was highly professional, both of which I very much appreciated.
- From a client who sent two photos for restoration: Mikes that looks terrific!! And what a fast turnaround. Please do send me an invoicand I’ll happy pay it and await this photo as well as the work up of the [other] one. Thanks so much!
© 2006-2019 399Retouch LLC, 3267 Bee Caves Rd. Suite 107-361, Austin TX 78746 (not a retail location). By Miles Abernathy